To make your life in France easier, Barclays provides you banking services that meet all your needs. Because we know that becoming your new bank means we must get to know and understand you.
It's time to switch to Barclays, with the Barclays Premier Life offer(1)!
Being much more than a customer to us, you are entitled to high expectations.
Discover our large network in France and how we continually strive to meet your demands through dialogue and clarity.
(1) Promotional offer exclusively for new personal customers, and subject to conditions. If Barclays accepts your application, you are entitled to a 14-day right of withdrawal period; in the case of distance selling subject to the French Consumer Code or banking and financial solicitation subject to the French Consumer Code. Products presented by Barclays in France are for subscription in France; personal finance products are not available for US persons, as defined by US regulatory policy.
(2) Euro Savings account: promotional rate of 5% gross interest applicable for the first three months after subscription on up to 150,000 for all subscriptions between 01/10/2013 et le 31/12/2013. Beyond the 150,000 threshold and the promotional period, gross interest will be paid at 1.25%. For all later contributions after the initial one, the promotional rate will apply from the date on which the aforementioned later contribution will carry interest until the three-month period from the initial contribution. Offer limited to new financial contributions and marketed only as part of the Barclays Premier Life package. Barclays may revise the interest rate and ceiling at any time.
(3) The free Visa Premier card or World Elite MasterCard: The Barclays Premier Life package including the Visa Premier or the World Elite MasterCard is free for 12 months if, every month, the sum of the credit transactions recorded on the current account (opened with the bank's approval) is greater than or equal to 3,000 per month for an individual account or 6,000 euros per month for an account with more than one holder and if the sum of your assets is at least 10,000, and a World Elite MasterCard if over 50,000. Below these amounts, the monthly fee for the Barclays Premier Life package as shown in the current Schedule of Fees will be debited from your current account.
(4) The 0,5% interest-bearing current account: gross annual rate of 1.00% excluding tax and social security deductions, subject to change, applicable on a credit balance of up to 10,000. Under the terms of this package, as an exception to the Barclays Account Agreement, the current account will earn interest without any spending conditions attached to the bankcard.
(5) For an account with more than one holder and two payment cards, whether two Visa Premier cards, one Visa Premier card and one World Elite MasterCard, or two World Elite MasterCards: The rate is 0 for three months if the total of credit transactions recorded on the current account (opened with the bank's approval) is more than or equal to 6,000 per month. After three months, the card is still free if the total of credit transactions recorded on the current account (opened with the bank's approval) is more than or equal to 6,000 per month, and if the amount of the funds held on the books of Barclays Bank PLC in France is always greater than 20,000 for the two Visa Premier cards, or greater than 50,000 for one Visa Premier and one World Elite MasterCard, or greater than 100,000 for two World Elite MasterCards. If these criteria are not met, the Barclays Premier Life package's monthly fee will be applied in compliance with the Rate Conditions applicable to individuals and will be levied on the current account.
Barclays Bank PLC, Branch in France, headquartered at 32, Avenue George V, Paris 75008 France, entered into the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under number B 381 066 281 Company was formed under English law with main office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom, entered in the Register of Companies under number 1026167.